The HUNTERDON COUNTY POLICE CHIEFS ASSOCIATION is a professional organization committed to excellence in delivering quality service to our membership, the law enforcement community, and the citizens of Hunterdon County.
The mission of the Association is to:
- Lead and support the efforts of Police Chiefs and sworn Law Enforcement executives throughout the County in advancing the science and art of police services.
- Promote and advance the highest ethical and professional standards in Law Enforcement at all levels throughout the County.
- Enhance cooperation among all Law Enforcement leaders in Hunterdon County.
- Support the best possible recruitment and training of qualified individuals into the law enforcement profession.
- Pursue the adoption of legislation and administrative regulations which promote Public Safety and professional Law Enforcement standards.
- Enhance professional and personal relationships among members of Hunterdon County’s Law Enforcement agencies and promote the interests of Hunterdon County law enforcement throughout the State of New Jersey.
- Provide and support quality training for all County Law Enforcement Officers, enhance membership, and promote community programs.