We strive to elevate the standards of the police profession, increase interdepartmental cooperation and operations, improve levels of training, enhance the educational credentials and the professional development of all law enforcement officers in Hunterdon and secure a closer working relationship with all of our residents, visitors and the business sectors that we serve.
A few of the causes to which we have contributed or participate in are:
- Somerset County Police Academy Recruit Class Ronnie Calhoun Award
- Shannon Daley Memorial Fund Events
- Hunterdon Drug Awareness
- Jennie M Haver Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Safe in Hunterdon
- Police Unity Tour and Memorial
- March for Babies
- Hunterdon Prevention Resources
- Hunterdon-Somerset Hero Campaign
- Diocese of Metuchen
- Support for Officer’s families during and after funerals
- Mast Children College
- The Great Crate Race
- Hunterdon County Crime Stoppers
- 200 Club
- Hunterdon County Juvenile Officers Association
- D.A.R.E. Programs
- Hunterdon County Special Weapons and Tactics Team (SWAT)
To fund and accomplish these goals we partner with the 200 Club of Hunterdon County annually to hold a golf outing, and we conduct one fundraising mailing each year. As in the past, our work and efforts this year will be for the residents and organizations within the Hunterdon County community and since we are a non-profit organization, we depend on your financial support so that we can continue. Please make you contribution payable to Hunterdon County Police Chiefs Association or you can donate online at hunterdonchiefs.com.
Listed below is the Board of Officer for the Hunterdon County Police Chiefs Association, please do not hesitate to contact them, or you local Police Chief, if you have any problems, questions or suggestions on any community or individual needs.
Chief Al Kurylka
Frenchtown Borough Police